March 26, 2020 COVID-19 Update
The health and safety of our employees and their families comes first. Array Solders continues to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic and are adhering to the current guidelines and safety precautions set forth by the C.D.C., W.H.O., local and state officials.
We are operating at full capacity. We have also taken the following steps:
- Our office staff is now working remotely
- Social distancing measures have been implemented for staff reporting to work
- Reduction of touchable surfaces
- Visitors are no longer allowed
- Staggered production shifts
- Frequent disinfecting and cleaning of commonly used areas
To avoid any impact on our supply chain, we have also worked with our suppliers to remain properly stocked with the necessary materials needed to ensure all order fulfillment for now and moving forward.
We will continue to remain vigilant and wish you nothing but safety and health in these trying times.
For any further information, please contact us.