April 9, 2020
The health and safety of our employees and their families is our first and foremost priority. Array Solders continues to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic and is adhering to the current guidelines and precautions set forth by the CDC, local and state officials.
As a business deemed essential, we are operating at full capacity and are continuing to service your needs while implementing safety measures.
Some of the steps we’ve taken include:
- Having office staff work remotely till further notice.
- Social distancing measures and plexiglass partitions have been implemented for the protection of our staff
- Reduction of touchable surfaces
- Visitors are no longer allowed
- We’ve staggered our production shifts
- Commonly used areas are being frequently cleaned and disinfected
We will continue to remain vigilant and follow safety recommendations. We wish you and your family nothing but safety and health in these trying times.
For any further information, please contact us.
“As Per Governor Phil Murphy Executive Order No. 122